Becoming a Member and Attending Ceremonies
- Applying for Membership: Fill out your contact information on the Membership page of our website. We will email a response to your application with information about membership and scheduling ceremonies.
- Schedule a brief phone consultation with Chief Minister Demian Gover. Get any questions you might have answered.
- Go to our Schedule page, and make a one-time donation for your lifetime membership. (Currently $53)
- Scheduling a ceremony: Register on our Schedule page for any ceremony dates that work for you. New dates are posted monthly. As soon as we receive your registration, we will send an email confirmation with directions and details.
- If you haven’t already, please join our private Facebook group, Ayahuasca in America-Peaceful Mountain Way. Not everyone is on Facebook, but if you are this is a great way to get to know people and share your process of growth through Peaceful Mountain Way.